Internet Mourns Death of Colonel Meow
Stop for a meow-ment of silence — Colonel Meow has died.
Available now at stores
Faile‘s working with another image from the Les Ballets de Faile exhibit this winter at NYCB. #FAILENYCBallet #NYCBArtSeries via Faile Art/ New York City Ballet-Facebook
- NYCB Art Series, Les Ballets de Faile (leiladylei.wordpress.com)
- Les Ballets de Faile: NYC Ballet Art Series (collabcubed.com)
- Les Ballets De Faile, FAILE’s Ballet-Themed Collage Art Installation for New York City Ballet (laughingsquid.com)
- Les Ballets De Faile (spraypaintandglitterflake.com)
The catch? The three-story house is made of shipping containers.
read more: DNAinfo–photo gallery
You have to admire the resourcefulness of some people. Nowadays, when the going gets tough they invariably come up with quite creative responses to their difficulties. Just when I thought that abandoned warehouses were the ultimate in new age domiciles, shipping containers are now in vogue. What’s next? Perhaps clever residences strewn along abandoned shipyards.
A sure-fire gift for the cat in one’s life who has everything. In fact, it looks so adorably peculiar that my wife is thinking of getting me one.
- iFeline Cat Robot with Dog Death Ray (thinkspin.com)
- New Monopoly Piece Is The Cat’s Meow And Cat’s Pajamas At Same Time (michaelekelley.com)
- New Monopoly Token is the Cat’s Meow (readysetplaygames.wordpress.com)
I happen to be from the 1950s; oftentimes totally bewildered by the aforementioned “entirety of information known to man.” What should such fellows as I do crawling between earth and heaven but look at pictures of cats (and babes) and argue with strangers (and family) in light of our intellectual stimulation (and degeneration)? What will Hamlet have to say about this piece of work!
- The Entirety Of Information (hiltmon.com)
- CES 2013: ‘Booth babes’ highlight which gadgets to avoid (telegraph.co.uk)
- Remembering (photographybyamd.wordpress.com)
Whereas this put-upon cat was probably maintaining a low profile the rest of the year, this Xmas reveler felt compelled to make a complete fool out of him. But that’s Yuletide showbiz…and I love it!
Source: And My Cat
- IF – Whiskers (x20) (kazartgallery.blogspot.com)
- Free Holiday Fonts (thecreativestack.wordpress.com)
- Ho, ho, ho! Quilled Santa Card (quillingwonderland.com)
- Happy Christmas from Fitbitch Running Club – and new for 2013 (fitbitchrunningclub.wordpress.com)