After the 9/11 attacks on America, who would’ve thought that we were destined to meet the enemy/ the terrorists and they would, in a perverse way, be us? Mind-boggling that many here who refer to themselves as “patriotic Americans”–praise its liberty, extol its justice, salute its flag–are the most wary, if not completely hateful, of the very government that elicits their alleged patriotism.
I once believed that this much touted “greatest country” in the world would never be a lasting home to such groups as doomsday survivalists, neo-Nazis, the KKK, and other forms of social aberrancy…but I was probably mistaken and have now adopted a much more guarded, wary outlook myself.
- School massacre casts light on US ‘prepper’ phenomenon (theweek.co.uk)
- The Psy-Ops War on Preppers: This Has Become a Two-For-the-Price-of-One Crisis (shtfplan.com)
- Gunman’s Aunt: Nancy Lanza Talked About Survivalism (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- The Psy-Ops War on Preppers (thedailysheeple.com)
- The Psy-Ops War on Preppers: This Has Become a Two-For-the-Price-of-One Crisis (dprogram.net)