Seems like yet another doomsday has come and will eventually/ uneventfully be gone; thus, joining a long list of enterprising if star-crossed doomsdays of the past that have similarly come and gone. Shucks! And my wife and I were so looking forward to this one; we’re suckers for novelty in our lives. (Even though we did have a very thrill-packed time of it when Hurricane Sandy blew through.) Well, better luck next time.
However, here in New York City, there are still about 12 hours left for the much ballyhooed Hell-Raisers of 12.12.12 to put on their killer show. If the Earth is reduced to smoldering ruins come tomorrow, please ignore this message.
- NASA video slams doomsday theories (kypost.com)
- Chinese Company Is Giving a “Doomsday Vacation” to Employees (kotaku.com)
- Doomsday hysteria sweeps across Russia (theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com)
- Doomsday: Australian PM Julia Gillard predicts the end of the world (metro.co.uk)
- The End of Civilization?: 7 Moments in the History of the Doomsday Clock (history.com)