Roger Ebert praises this film, “Man in a Blizzard” by Jamie Stuart, and believes that it should receive an Academy Award for best live-action short. Inspired by our world famous snowstorm (a source for much creativity these days), Ebert said that its “wonderful quality” and “rôle of homage” make it a winner. According to the renowned critic, “Man With a Movie Camera,” a 1929 Russian film by Dziga Vertoz, directly inspired the short…in addition to the calamitous blizzard.
I agree with Ebert: The film is brilliant!!!
Related External Links
- The Beaver (2011) Mel Gibson, Jodie Foster – Movie Trailer …
- Top 20 Russian Movies
- Indie Filmmaker Turns Snow Day Into Homage to Classic Cinema …
- YouTube video earns Roger Ebert”s ‘vote’ for an Oscar nomination …
- Roger Ebert Calls This Video Oscar Worthy! (geektyrant.com)
- ‘Idiot with a Tripod’: Roger Ebert Says It’s Oscar-Worthy (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)