At least one city street is looking positively spiffy. That’s East 79th Street between Fifth and Madison Avenues you’re looking at, grayish asphalt positively gleaming (metaphorically speaking) in the afternoon shade.
Alas, in the name of Frosty the Snowman, the rest of the city (aka the real world) looks, for the most part, (below photo) coldly different. (Do you smell a fault?…Forsooth, I wish the fault undone.)
- Mayor Bloomberg Defends City’s Response to Paralyzing Blizzard (shoppingblog.com)
Related External Links
- The Castle & Its Kingdom : Events Calendar : New York City …
- CNN Poll: Deficit reduction should not be government’s main goal …
- Global Warming vs Climate Change
- Saraland Mayor Ken Williams passes away | Fox10tv.com