News trucks arrived before 6 a.m. and well-wishers showed up about 7 a.m. to visit the spot where Mark Chapman gunned down the former Beatle on the night of Dec. 8, 1980, said a Dakota employee keeping watch over the stream of mourners, tourists and fans stopping to snap photos.
- John Lennon 30th Anniversary: Killed By Mark David Chapman In NYC (nowpublic.com)
- “John Lennon’s death anniversary, December 8, 1980, 30-years ago today.” and related posts (celebritysmackblog.com)
- Millions mark John Lennon’s death (mirror.co.uk)
- Editorial | Apprecations: John Lennon (nytimes.com)
- Lennon fans mark anniversary (guardian.co.uk)
Related External Links
- 30 anos de saudades de um Beatle!
- Scandalized San Francisco Crime Lab Receives Accreditation « CBS …
- South Dakota Small Business Grants | Opening A Small Business
- Rolling Stone Releases John Lennon’s Last Interview | PerezHilton.com