The “Charmin Go Nation” is a campaign for better bathroom experiences across America. Their representative bear (who’s really getting somewhere alongside …who’s everywhere) is in town to promote Charmin’s “Enjoy the Go” in KardashianNew York City: the opening of their newest location at 142 West 42nd Street.
Go to Meet the Charmin Go Nation for further information, etc, and for a chance at prizes and other diversions. After all, we all (more or less) have to routinely go and fulfill our daily obligations in doo-doing or dying.
Photo: via Facebook
- “Potty Girl Kim Kardashian Opens Times Square Restrooms” and related posts (icelebz.com)
- Kim Kardashian Talks Toilets and Thanksgiving (abcnews.go.com)
- “Kim Kardashian Cuts Ribbon On Charmin Restrooms In NYC” and related posts (imnotobsessed.com)
- Kim Kardashian Has No Shame (thesuperficial.com)
- How to find a bathroom in Times Square – and win $50,000 too (blogs.consumerreports.org)
Related External Links
- Kim Kardashian and the Charmin Restrooms — The International …
- Facebook trademarks the word ‘face’ (TM)
- Kim Kardashian Is Launching Public Toilets Now – Starpulse.com
- Fug or Fab: Kim Kardashian and Boobs Legsly