The NY Post compiled this chart outlining the best of what annoys New Yorkers the most. Subway door hogs and slow-moving tourists top the chart at 24.8% and 20.9% respectively, with other aggravations such as bike delivery guys (5.2%) and tip jars (2.6%) at the bottom.
Of course, not every NYer’s pet peeve made it to the chart. Let me add my all-time favorite: Anyone who utters the unctuous stock phrase “Hey, man, it’s New York,” should be immediately shot! That line’s even worse than “Is it hot [or cold] enough for you?”
Read more about these annoying distractions here.
Related articles by Zemanta
- What Annoys New Yorkers the Most? Other New Yorkers [Irritants] (gawker.com)
- Whatsamattayou?!: The Post has put together a… (ny.curbed.com)
- “Added to Court Charges Against Snooki: Being Annoying” and related posts (tvweek.com)
Related External Links
- Effective Business Financing Tips
- New York Primary Election Guide (PHOTOS)
- New York City Tour: Give Your Regards To Old And New Broadway …
- Eminem Basement: Eminem interview with new york post