A radiant Memorial Day weekend, ending the month of May, cast its radiance along a row of buildings on 19th Street in Manhattan. The Manhattanhenge Effect is still in the air to enhance the brilliance; the sun doing a special bit of fiery painting on NYC‘s steel, stone and glass canvass.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Manhattanhenge Gives New Yorkers an Illuminating Sunset (amnh.org)
- Happy Memorial Day! (makezine.com)
- Hard Work Allows For Nice Memorial Day At Historic Pioneer Cemetery (b-townblog.com)
- Linkage: Manhattan (Map) Getting Wider; New Buildings Far From Parks (ny.curbed.com)
- Roll Over Stonehenge (electriceggcream.com)